As explained in the Configuration part, you need at least one language, useful for the
lang attribute for example.
If our configuration is like the following:
base: https://ehret.me title: My site languages: - en - fr
- In english: filenames will be like
about.md(no mention about the language in the filename).
- In other language: filenames will be like
about.fr.mdif you have a
- Filenames ending with a non defined language will given the default language.
- If you have one language: everything will start the root of the
feed.xmlfile will be created in that folder.
- If you have multiple languages: each language will start in the
public/folder. A default
index.htmlfile will be at the root of the
publicfolder, redirecting to the default language. A
feed.xmlfile will be created for each language.
⬅️ templating || notes ➡️