Licensed under the GPLv3 license.
beulogue follows my own FibVer (Fibonacci Versioning):
- Basically, it follows Semantic Versioning.
- You have to use Fibonacci suite numbers when you bump the version.
- Until you bump a major version, don't reset patch. For a version, it gives an idea of how many features and bugfixes you made.
I'll spec that one day...
Check the contributing document for some info.
- Fork it (https://github.com/SiegfriedEhret/beulogue/fork)
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- Siegfried Ehret - creator and maintainer